Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chair and then some

A week from today in some circumstances may seem like a long way off, but in the making of a chair, it is not much time at all! I have secured the back to the base of my chair and now will make sure that it will stay there, and then decorate (and smooth some corners, my chair is so square :( ) Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone from Andy's class that it has been such a fun class and you all such wonderful and creative classmates that I really wish it wasn't coming to an end of the term! Good luck with all that all of you do in life :) I hope to see you all around :) And, to Andy,  for opening pathways that lead to new ways to be creative; my art will definitely go to new "levels" and for that I Thank You!! :) Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment